Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm back

I'm not even sure if anybody reads this blog or not, but if you do.... sorry. I've been out of the loop for a while now, started with Blogger getting blocked from my office PC, life, and then my son growing up.

A lot has changed since my last post, including some nice upgrades. I'm now sporting some T4, mixed with a bunch of badge gear and PvP mace goodness. I've reached the 2k +healing mark, and am now trying to mix it in with my mp5. Some of these changes, kind of make my earlier post about "Holy DPS Batman" kind of moot, since now a good bit of my Healing gear is used as my dps gear too. Kind of a semi-shockadin set (mostly since I don't want to change my talent build cause I'll forget what I had it like, lol).

Anyway, I also have a tank set that is 1 point of defense away from being uncrittable... and about 40% avoidance away from being uncrushable.... as holy. Lastly I got my sexy Shattered Sun tabard, so they're pretty much a nice place to farm gold now.

In RL, mah baby boy is about to turn 1 this month. So my WoW time has been cut down pretty good. But it's all worth it in the long run... eventually I'll have a little gnome DeathKnight to join up with /evil grin.

Finally, I've become a very active member of a new Healer Forum out there called Plus Heal. Turns out there's a little bit of troll in me cause at the moment I'm the highest poster out of about 460 members, lol. The forum was created by Matticus from World of Matticus, and he has done a great job of gathering the healing community into one location, plus it's a really nicely layed out site. Maybe he even comes here every once and a while... who knows.

Anyway, that's a bit of an update, I hope to update more often once I get used to posting from email. Especially with all the Wrath changes coming to head for the Paladin class. There's a lot to talk about.

Back from the nether...
Khraden

No comments: